Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ask yourself: What is my Purpose in Life?

I got this very inspirational message from my mentor, Allan Pahita. If you are reading this, thank you very much for this wonderful awakening!

There are four quadrants in life. You have to know where you are in your state of existence right now. Draw a cross and do this very quick exercise. Mark your paper a vertical line from up to down and mark another line, to form a big cross, now from left to right. You now have a cross which I will tell you what to write on each quadrants. Let it be clear that you are to fill up the following quadrants which words I will tell you, from left to right and back again below, from left to right. Ready? Now write this down in very particular and proper manner. Remember, this depends on the number of the quadrant. Your drawing board now is a writing board. You need to write from left to right and down the line, write again from left to right. Ready? Write this down. One is that, 'You are great at it'. Two is that, 'You love it'. Three is that, 'The world need it'. And four, is that, 'You are paid for it'. Your one and two should be above and three and four should be at the bottom.

Take a pause and honestly look at your paper and tell yourself which side of the paper you are in? Is your circle covering left part or the right part? Maybe your circle covers the upper portion or the paper? Maybe no, the bottom part of the paper? Take a moment and confirm to yourself which side you are currently enjoying, or which side you are currently at in  your life right now. For your analysis, and kindly look very well in your paper, here are the answers. Do you want to know your purpose of life?

If you have a circle covering the first two of above the line, you daily work on your passion. If your circle covers two and four, which means your circle is on right hand side, this is your mission. If your circle is at the bottom of the line, this three and four together is your vocation. If you have a circle on left side of the cross, quadrants one and four together, is your profession. 

The totality of the 360 degree quadrant, or just make a small circle at the center to cover all four quadrants, this is your purpose of life. 

The center is my purpose of life! I am truly blessed to have this known today. I am truly blessed that through AIM Global, I know I can help others find their purpose in life, too. I am truly bless that I have found my purpose in life, at an early age. I hope I have touched a part of your throbbing heart that one day, you could also join me in this journey of my life, creating wonderful life with others through AIM Global business.
This has been AYIE ANTONIO, call me for your inquiries about becoming a member for AIM Global. My mobile is 055 865 65 62, website is http://creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today
Related links:

https://www.facebook.com/keytosuccessproject
https://www.facebook.com/groups/successinitiative
Know more from Marie Antonio +971565043617
creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today
Call me to discuss how you can earn money from AIMGLOBAL



No comments:

Post a Comment