Tuesday, April 21, 2015

AIM Global versus my Day Job

Last Sunday was one of the annual 2-hour CEO cascade by our CCO. For those of you who know me, yes, I am still working my day job but is full heartedly active and with full attitude in doing Alliance In Motion Global, here in Dubai.

I got inspired by his message (my day job's CCO) and with relation to my business, Alliance In Motion Global. I got inspired because it is really and truly more interesting to build my network here in AIM Global. Here are just few of what I collated with my day job's big business versus my moonlighting's bigger business:

My day job's business is a satellite office, like my moonlighting. But AIM Global is very strong in terms of not being 'alienated' because if you come to AIM Global every night (including Friday and Saturday), everyone knows everyone.
There is 'shrinkage'. But in AIM Global business, there is no shrinkage. With the current number now, we are producing 3 millionaires every single day!
There is cross-functioning team. Yes same as true with AIM Global, and the more you ask them to help you, the more they like you! Here in AIM Global, we are trained to love and cultivate every other team, not just because we know the art of reciprocation, but we understand that by helping, we grow our team more faster. Happy to serve, and with a smile as always!
'Water falling' your discounts to specified demographics. Here in AIM Global, you being the distributor get to enjoy the discount, and share the business and product benefits to anyone in your network. The more network you have, the more that  your group could help others.
My CCO has given like a million words which are currently happening to our company (and I'm sure you'd say same too for your company). These words are the daily functions or parameters in order for our company achieve good returns for the whole 12 months. These words include: call center, social media, loyalty rewards, food delivery, event interest, demographic, structural mapping, analytics and insights, partnership development, content strategy and creation, customer feedback, marketing innovation and strategy, digital products, internal communications, marketing and advertising, contact center, editorial content, in-store communication, HR business partner, software, targeted campaign, productivity matrix, department divisions, quality assurance, business strategy, facilities management, internal audit, finance, corporate marketing, corporate finance, staff benefits, central marketing, consolidated insights report, quantitative research, etc... But in AIM Global, everything just boils down to: partnership development.
Now let me ask you, is AIM Global more easier?
This has been AYIE ANTONIO, call me for your inquiries about becoming a member for AIM Global. My mobile is 055 865 65 62, website is http://creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today
Related links:
Note that there were no specific mention of the cascade from my company so let it be known that no professional information from where I am working with has been leaked out with this blog post.

https://www.facebook.com/keytosuccessproject
https://www.facebook.com/groups/successinitiative
Know more from Marie Antonio +971565043617
creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today
Call me to discuss how you can earn money from AIMGLOBAL

No comments:

Post a Comment